Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a great friend you are

Just to let you know I consider you one of my closest friends. You were there for me when I needed you and in return I was there when you needed me. I will miss talking to you, eating with you, visiting you in the library, working together, and my random hugs from you . I especially will miss you as my seat buddy ;).


A story all in itself! Mud, winches, cooking trailer, dishes, etc :)


I know that change takes place in everyone's life although I do not like it I am learning to adjust. I know that there were times that I never told you how much I cherished our friendship but I truly do. I know that we will still see each other and do things together but for now I miss you my Friend. May God richly bless you in all that you do. (Here are a few pictures of fun times together)

Our People
Working on our project
still workingFinished Project
The ruins- a walk that never ended

New Mexico!

Cleaning/Packing/Reorganizing

One game that lasted 4 hours
Capture the Flag

Great Memories

Mushrooms! A long long hilarious story!

Your an amazing friend. I'll forever love you Esther!

1 comments:

coffeechica said...

awww okay i had to try really hard not to cry! love you too friend! come see me soon!