Sunday, November 14, 2010

Resurrecting..blogging

I have the desire to resurrect this blog from the dead. Wow, it has been over a year since I have blogged. Now the question is where to start?

I think I shall give highlights of this past year:

My best friend Ange moved back to New York I greatly miss her, but so glad we can still be friends with the distance between us. I do not believe that there is another person who g
ets me the way Ange does. Laughter, fun, respect, and trust makes up our relationship.


This would be Bethany and I on band tour. Seat & Overnight buddies! Unforgettable
memories are made every year on band tour. Can not wait for this years...although it will be my last one bitter sweet thoughts.
This would be Sherina, my wonderful roommate, in Beavertown, PA

Greatest Dean of Women anyone could possibly have...
Winter banquet was so much fun spending time with my cousins and the Mills. Stephen & I had a blast together. Laughter is always the best medicine!
This past summer I took an amazing vacation to the Cayman Islands. That alone is another post all together, but here are just a few pictures!

I also graduated from college! YAY! I never thought graduation would come, but it did and all those long hours of studying and thinking it was all in vain...eventually paid off.
Not sure who was happier my parents or myself :) Alas, I am back in college but know that I can make it with God's help.

This past year has had exciting times, sad times, but overall it has been good! God is faithful to his children, and worthy of so much praise!


2 comments:

Kate said...

Hey girly! I will try to be a faithful reader to your blog! Now you can come comment on mine! :)) lol

Angie said...

Friend, I just saw your blog. Awh!! Miss you and glad we keep in touch. Happy Birthday! (Again)