Thursday, August 14, 2008

New, Mexico, Illinois, Cincinnati

Its been a week since I have been back from New Mexico and lots has happened.

I took a day and tried to catch up on sleep, then went to Illinois for a wedding.

Had lots of fun at the wedding. It was great to see friends from school and to catch up with them. Yes, Gumby is wearing the garter that he caught on his leg and I have the bouquet that I caught. We had to get a picture together , Gumby was hilarious!I also have been working at the restaurant and now I'm back in Cincinnati. I was so excited to see Meaghan and Kaiden. Wow they have gotten bigger. Of course I was excited to see my boys again also.

I can't believe that school starts in about a week. This summer has flown by but so many good things have also happen. I for one am not ready for school to start yet.

I promise that I will blog about New Mexico sometime soon!

3 comments:

Sam said...

the wedding pictures made me laugh.

enough said.

Anonymous said...

Whos Wedding Was it? Nice photographs :)

Cease said...

hmmmm