Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Glad to be home, miss NM even more

Home at last! I miss New Mexico already. 30+hrs in a Jimmy this I do not miss.

Life out there can be pretty sad. All these children need is for someone to show love to them, care for them, but most importantly show them God's love.

New Mexico is a place to view God's beauty.
I was in aw of how beautiful life is here!


More pictures will come later with more updates. I'm going to try to get use to this time zone once again and go to bed since its past time here. I should sleep well after hours and hours of riding in a over crowded car.
Good night

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Welcome back! Can't wait for the pictures! I like your new blog layout too!

Sam said...

Well...he LOOKS like Santiago's cousin. I'm just sayin!

Hey! Welcome back to this half of the 48. I prayed for you guys.

See ya at school soon, and I'll be checking back for updates.

Sarah said...

Close Sam. Yago's little brother Frankco. I wanted to bring him home with me. Thanks for your prayers. See ya soon also!