Monday, November 3, 2008

Early Morning Adventure

Friday morning I rolled out of bed around 4:30 a.m. to start my day. Around 5:00 a.m.Esther, T, and myself left for IHOP. We listen to Late Last Night songs on the way there,(which were silly songs) studied, and ate breakfast.



T acting annoyed


Esther working on HomeworkActing like I'm knocking on the glass
(the guy looked at me kinda strange afterwards)

My pancakes :-)

The reason for this early morning excursion was to do some homework. I tried studying Thursday night for my test on Friday, but for some reason my mind couldn't process the information. So I had to do whatever it took to make it stick. That meant getting up at such an insane hour. I got a lot of studying done while there and was wide awake for the rest of the morning.

3 comments:

Dwayne said...

I'm with ya'. My mind processes much better in the morning.

And then there's the food... Mmmm,...

A Day in my World said...

THose pancakes look so yummy!!!
Hope ya did well on your test!

Anonymous said...

O my... Very lovely stack of pancakes you have there :)

I HATE early mornings :(