Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy things about my week

So I have had a good week so far. Here are a few of the things that have made me smile recently;

  • awoken with Starbucks, always makes you want to start the day
  • Christmas music :D
  • Lots of homework accomplished
  • Hayride
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Free Starbucks :) also a plus
  • Scarf, gloves, winter coat,
  • Hoodie Weather
  • Hot Chocolate
  • The joy of praying
  • Finished my 10wk class with a good grade :)
  • Bought four books- all on sale
  • Went out to eat with Mr. Glick and my C.A. group
  • Reminder of how great God is
  • pumpkin carving
Just a few things. I shall post pictures of some of these advents sometime soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that have been Pumpkin Carving, or do you really crave pumpkins? :)

Dwayne said...

I was totally going to make fun of you for pumpkin craving, but somebody beat me to it. Tragic!

Lol.

Anyway, glad things are going well.

Alanna said...

aww - your list was happy. i'm glad you had a good week!

A Day in my World said...

glad you had such a good week!!
ditto to what alanna said... your blog was happy!