Saturday, November 10, 2007

My uneventful Day

I will bless the Lord at ALL times.... So, this wasn't the exact thought that popped into my head at 6:00 o'clock today but it should of. So, I got to bed a good time last night, and was so excited about getting to sleep in. My body is use to waking up between 5-6 every day so natuarlly it did it again today. I was kinda bummed out because my first class wasn't until 8:50.

So to start my day off to a good start I finally made myself get out of bed once I realized that I wasn't going back to sleep. I got ready went down to the cafeteria for breakfast, came back upstairs went through class and chapel then work. After work today I went down to TOPS and tutored some students there and enjoyed every mintue of it! After TOPS I took a couple of teens from downtown home & went back to school.

My evening I had decided was going to be spent sleeping! But a friend called and wanted to know if I could go to the Cheesecake factory with them...of course I couldn't turn that offer down. We all ordered appetizers( popcorn shrimp, nachos, and taquitos) and shared them. It was all very good! Afterwards we had Keylime Cheesecake, which was good, but soo sour.

When we got back to school I was determined to get some sleep before I travled home tonight, but of course that didn't work out very well either. Within 45mins of arriving on school, packing & loading the car I was on my way Home! :D Needless, to say my day was busy but was very uneventful.

The best part about the whole day is that I get to sleep in my own bed, and that I don't have to worry about getting up early in the morning. Well, I feel like I am rambling & this is going no where except in circles. So I think I will sign off and go to lala land. Until next time.... Good-Night!

0 comments: