Thursday, November 22, 2007

Time to head to bed...

Thanksgiving.... when I think of this one simple words my mind runs in many directions. God, Friends, Family, Food, Shoes, Clothes, Health, Money, A place to live, a car to drive, and many more things. I believe this Thanksgiving is a little different for me. A lot has occured over the last year in my life that has shown me a different meaning to thankfulness. Life is a precious thing that so many of us take for granted. The fact that we are alive and breathing at this very moment is an awesome thing to be thankful for. Within the past year I have been allowed to lose a close family member, and go through some difficult situations. But through it all I have to thank God that He has been there with me and that I knew I was safe in His hands. This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. I hope you to friends have lots to be thankful for.

Tomorrow, my family is going to have a huge meal and just spend some quality time together. I am very excited about it. As a family tradition we eat all day long, and play a few games. Upwords, Mad Gab and several others. I for one can't wait to play upwords. My cousin was at one time undefeated at this game, but just a couple of months ago I broke that record. I'm waiting to see who will win tomorrow, whether it be Joshua, myself, or some other lucky soul.

Well, friends I hope that you realize how blessed we really, are and that you give God praise for everything from the smallest to the greatest blessing you have in your life. Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.

0 comments: