Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday...such an awesome day

Today has been a pretty good day. Got up around 8, went to town with my Dad did some errands, went to Shorty's for lunch! Haven't been to Shorty's in a long time, got a Tenderloin sandwich(they have the best ever) mashed potatoes, and veggies...it was very good! Came home, read a book, went to sleep, went to work, they had to many people so I got to come home :) Came to town with my parents, went out to eat, ate mostly fruit, went shopping got some new shirts. Right now I'm at my Aunts house hanging out having fun. My cousins, Maddie and Courtney are here, haven't seen them in awhile, they haven't gotten big...time flies.

Columbus smells like a sewer. Late Sunday night I was able to get back to Cincinnati, but my return trip to Columbus was depressing. Dad has been working at our rental house this week non-stop. It took him a couple of days to pump all the water out of the basement. I took the long way around town to get to our house, all the streets have piles and piles of contents from houses outside for the city to get. I'll try and post pictures sometime soon. Our house had at least 5ft of water in it. FEMA, is coming to town to help the flood victims. Hopefully, Dad will be able to get help and be able to fix up our house...if not our house will be a total lost.

Have more that I want to blog about, but I think we are getting ready to head home soon to play scum. Tomorrow will be spent working all day :( Hopefully, it will be a good day!
Well, Gotta run....
SKW

1 comments:

Sam said...

Sounds like you are doing alright in spite of all the damage. Wish you the best...