Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thrills...Firehawk...Four-wheeling...

WOW, what a week this has been! I must say it has been full of lots of new adventures for me.
I went out to the Mills' house this week and rode the four-wheeler! Many laughs and good memories were made that night. My little buddy Tyler was so much fun to ride with. I ventured out and took him down a steep hill, and basically slid the whole way down it. Yeah kinda scary.

Learning how to drive was the best part! I do believe I scared Beth multiple times, and I killed it multiple times. I was trying to change gears in flip flops- very stupid of me. Once, I changed into tennis shoes I succeeded in changing gears and not killing it. I had a blast I loved the feeling of the wind hitting you in the face, and taking it as fast as it could go in an open field. Can't wait to do it again!Last week, Stephen, Elisabeth, and myself went up to King's Island for an afternoon. It rained on us, but we had so much fun. When it was just barley raining I loved the feeling of riding the Racer with rain coming down. We attempted to ride the octopus but it was not fun in pouring down rain. We were drenched by the time we got off. Later after the rain passed we rode the Firehawk. I don't believe I have ever screamed this hard before. I wasn't up to the whole idea of lying on my back, facing the sky, then suddenly facing the ground, but oh what a ride! It was a blast! Elisabeth and I went back yesterday and spent the WHOLE day there. Firehawk was even better this time. This is one ride that I come off without a voice, and crying from laughing so hard. I scream the whole ride, and when it comes to a stop I am laughing very hard. I love the whole free falling feeling . Its a ride you MUST ride. Thanks for recommending it Sam.Lis was terrified to ride the drop tower. I love this ride. She prayed the whole way up and screamed the whole way down

.
Tuesday night, Lis and I went shopping. I love $2.38 sales at JcPenny's. We also went down to riverfront and played volleyball with Alvin, Elvis, Ronnie, Donnie, and Valerie. I don't believe I have ever purposefully played in pouring down rain but it was fun. We were covered from head to toe with sand, but 3 0n 4 people teams it made you play harder and was well worth the mess afterwards.

I love the whole summer cold thing. It came at the right time. I hope it goes away very soon. I leave in a 8 day I'm excited but have to finish a few things first. At least my TO DO list is getting shorter. I'm off to hopefully finish this list.... Have a good day

2 comments:

Blog of a College Student said...

hey! looks like you had fun with the mills'! tyler is crazy (they sit behind us at church)... and 4 wheeler riding is SOO much fun!! anyways hope your havin a good summer!
~Ruth~ (from school lol)

Blog of a College Student said...

crazy in a good way i mean! lol...