Friday, July 18, 2008

Today is the Day

I'm packed! I wasn't for sure if I was going to be able to fit everything in the alloted bags but I did!

Within the next twenty-four hours I'm sure I will be exhausted from traveling but it will be lots of fun. I will be able to go through Colorado, and New Mexico, which I have never been to before. Of course I will get to revisit some states, but it will be fun.

In all of my packing I packed four books, mp3 player, and I believe someone is bringing lots of DVD's. I believe that I will have plenty of things to keep me occupied when I'm not sleeping, or driving.

This is good-bye for awhile. More than likely there will be no cellphone service, or access to the internet. I shall return sometime with hopefully lots of details. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated while we are on this trip.

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Nice. Hope you have a great time and all goes well :)