Friday, September 12, 2008

I will praise you still

Another week of school is complete. I'm very thankful that the weekend is finally here. I will be working most of the weekend, but I'm ready for the small break that I will be getting.

It's raining, which makes me sleepy and unmotivated to do anything. I should be giving my homework 100 percent of my attention but.....I'm not.

Today in chapel we sang the song Worthy of Worship. I like the whole song but especially the last verse.

Worthy of worship, worthy of praise,
Worthy of honour and glory,
Worthy of all the glad songs we can see,
Worthy of all of the offerings we bring
You are worthy, father, creator,
You are worthy, saviour, sustainer,
You are worthy, worthy and wonderful,
Worthy of worship and praise,

Worthy of rev'rence, worthy of fear,
Worthy of love and devotion,
Worthy of bowing and bending of knees,
Worthy of all this and added to these,
You are worthy, father, creator,
You are worthy, saviour, sustainer,
You are worthy, worthy and wonderful,
Wor-thy of worship and-

Praise! Almighty Father, master and Lord,
King of all Kings and redeemer,
Wonderful counselor comforter friend,
Saviour and source of our life without end.
You are worthy, father, creator,
You are worthy, saviour, sustainer,
You are worthy, worthy and wonderful,
Worthy of worship and praise

I'm thankful even though I don't see why things are happening, that God still loves me and know everything that is going on. The past couple of weeks have been very hard for me, but I know God is with me every step of the way. He deserves my praise no matter what is going on.

I'm learning how to pray more. I don't understand but I know that God's will, WILL be done in my life no matter the outcome. My plans if they don't meet up to God's are nothing. I'm sure I'll be able to look back and see the good out of this situation.

Well, today was a long day and its finally over. Praise the Lord!
Tomorrow I get to sleep in and spend the morning with a dear friend doing lots of homework.

I'm starting to ramble...
Goodnight,
~me

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

my name is Inga and I live in CA. I got to you blog by searching for lyrics that have the works " I will praise you still" in it. I just wantedt to thank you for this blog, it has encouraged me. I have a really hard time with school and can't focus, but I know that God is with me and wants me to succede and it was encouraging reading your blog.
God bless you
Inga