Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Events

So this past weekend was a lot of fun! Saturday Vince, Elisabeth, Jon, Tyler, Tony, Theresa, Esther, and myself went to a Renaissance Festival. It was a lot of fun to see people dressed up and just to get a feel of what it was like in the 16th century. There were many cool things to see and just admiring all the different kinds of dress. There was dancing, real jousting, comedians, jugglers and many more things.

I loved listening to Donal Hinely and his glasses that were tuned with water. The real jousting was also a lot of fun to watch. I forgot my camera so if you want to see pictures and videos about it visit Esther's blog.

Monday, was spent working on homework, doing dishes and spending time with family and friends. I spent time with my kids who I love dearly, and then went to the Tyler's house. Had wonderful food but by far the best was the pasta salad and apple pie. Thanks for making it especially for me Elisabeth. Had a lot of fun playing Monopoly with the Vince and Jon. (Bart we will have to have a rematch soon.) I was ahead and probably would of won but because of curfew we didn't get to see. :( Hopefully sometime soon we will finish it.

I miss my kids greatly. I can't wait to see them this weekend! Also, one of my best friends is coming down from New York for the weekend. Can't wait to see her and create more memories.

My break from homework is over with now :( I must finish it so that I have the night to work on Monday's homework.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun :) I got to hang out with my nephews at Holiday World on Monday. It was awesome watching them enjoy all the rides I used to ride when I was there size...

ST said...

I love Donal Hinely.