Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A random mixture of things

Since I posted last there has been a number of things that have happened.

  1. Decide late one Saturday night I was going home for Sunday.
  2. Power Outage in Cincinnati - I missed all of it
  3. Never lost power
  4. Spent a week at home
  5. Was able to work while at home
  6. Family came to my parents house due to the power outage
  7. Went to King's Island with youth group, Pastor Chip, and Nichole
  8. Went to a school picnic and hung out with friends :D
  9. Did lots of homework
  10. Spent some quality time with a few close friends
There's more that happen but its late and I can't remember it all.

I greatly enjoyed my time at home. Was able to work and God provided for me unexpectedly and far surpassed what I needed. He is amazing? I love him so much!

Went boating with some friends and learned that I can row a boat! Last time I went the guys wouldn't let the girls for some stupid reasons. This time it was all girls and we managed quite well.

Randomly walked about the campus with a friend tonight. Funny the things that you see when you are watching people. People make me laugh.

Life is busy, haven't died yet, so I'm good.

I bought a hat, two actually, while in New Mexico and I love it. We stop at Cline's Corners, which is an awesome place, and I had help picking out this hat. According to Jon almost everyone buys a hat there. I was against buying the hat, but after I put it on I knew I had to buy it. In the process of finding the perfect hat I had a very helpful person. The only two condition were it had to be brown, and have the braided part around it like everyone else. I must say I LOVE my hat now and its so comfortable. Yes, I know, I've been informed many time that I'm not the "hat" type of person, but I do love hats!

Okay so its not the best picture of my hat, but u see the general idea of it. It really is better than it looks on here.


Well, I have just a few work sheets left that are due tomorrow. I'm going to finish them and then off to bed...

Until next time

3 comments:

Scott & Lynnette said...

Interesting hat . . . totally not you!! Love ya!

Alanna said...

I think it looks good! :P

Eric and Hannah Avery said...

It looks good, Sarah.