Friday, January 18, 2008

Catching Up!

So it has been awhile since I have blogged and I have a lot of catching up to do. Saturday the 12th I had a beautiful nephew born. He weighed 8lbs 20 1/4in. I will have to put pictures up sometime soon. This week we just finished the second week of classes and Revival. Rev. Rodney Loper was the preacher this week and he did a wonderful job. Yesterday we had an awesome morning service. There was no preaching but an alter service and after that we had a confession time. It is a service that I will never forget. Life is busy already with all of the school work that is hanging over my shoulder. Tonight I am having supper with Becky & Donnie and their wonderful children. A couple other people from school our here it should be a good fun night!

Well, I think thats it for now hopefully I will be back soon.

0 comments: