Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A glimpse into Sarah's week so far

I am so happy tonight! My volleyball team won both of our games. This is something that we haven't gotten accomplished in awhile. I have a good team, but we for some odd reason haven't been playing together as a team. But tonight we saw a miracle...hehe Hopefully this is the beginning of a winning streak!

This past weekend I was able to go home and had a good time. Most of my family was there and it was great to have time to just relax and get homework done. Sunday morning Reflection trio, from GBS, was at our church and they did an excellent job. I especially enjoyed Shane and Brennan Muir on the guitars. They are both very talented and it added an extra flavor to the service.

This week looks like its going to be another week of busyness. I'm not looking forward to it but I will make it.....A part of a verse is coming to mind at the moment....and this too shall pass." I'm going to head off and tackle the homework now.

0 comments: