Thursday, January 31, 2008

At times I'm overwhelmed


So, as I was looking over the stuff that I have to get accomplished in the near future I think I'm going to look like this before long. This week has been a busy week, and it seems like the next couple of weeks will be also. I'm just thankful that tomorrow is Friday! Friday night is the only night that I don't allow myself to do homework. I spend almost every Saturday doing homework for the coming week so I graciously allow myself to take Friday's off.
This weekend I am going to be gone of Friday night to some friend's house. Another girl from school is going so it should be lots of fun. We are going very far away also. We are walking across the parking lot to Donny & Becky's house. They are really cool people and I love spending weekends at their house! Its a great place to just relax and get homework done. Thats about all my weekend consist of. Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hun, I'm sorry ur stressed. Come see me sometime and I'll give you chocolate :)