Friday, April 25, 2008

Awake, but wishing to be Asleep

I sit here staring at the computer- why are the right ideas not coming to me? I have a research paper due soon about the Bible and Psychology. Just reading the syllabus the paper didn't sound to hard, but after class I am now officially scared about this paper. If you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate them.

Yesterday was the school picnic, and it was fun to go and relax for awhile. Yesterday consisted of over sleeping, getting to the picnic late, being lazy when first arriving, finally waking up and playing volleyball, horseshoes, softball, and a slightly burnt face.

Oh, how I wish I was in a world of sleep. I believe I fell asleep somewhere close to 2 a.m. and was awake by 5 a.m. Today was the day for the second test in Doctrine of Holiness, and my notes had to be finished, along with other homework that is close to the deadline. Tonight at 5 I'm going to the George's house for supper. I'm looking forward to Amber's special spaghetti, afterwards I am contemplating on sleep or going to a bridal shower..... So many decisions

Yes, I fell asleep last night while doing homework in the 2nd floor Kitchen, and Christy couldn't pass up the moment of finding me asleep with all of my homework.

Sometime tonight I will attain some sleep. At 11p.m. the annual GBS lock-in will begin. I'm anticipating a night full of volleyball, arcade games, and a batting cage. Okay, yes I admit I love to play softball I'll probably spend a lot of time in the cages. Some scary things might happen in the early hours of the morning if I don't get some sleep. I'm looking forward to a night of fun!

Random picture, but it was taking at a random time in the morning by Christy


I tell ya crazy things are quite possible for tonight!

I'm heading home sometime after the lock-in. Going to go do something with my family, and then head off to church for the Revival services. Well, I must run some ideas are coming to my small overworked, exhausted brain.
-SKW

0 comments: