Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Brief Update on Life

Yes, I'm still alive but the mountain of homework just keeps pilling up.

This past week was very busy with IHC and VIP day, but the bright part about it was I got to see Carla. Carla and I hadn't seen each other for six years. It was fun to finally be able to see her once again. I also got to see a family that I babysat for, and it was fun spending time with them.
This week once again is going to be a busy week. End of the semester means finishing up homework, and getting ready for tests and Finals. Thursday is the school picnic which should be fun, and then Friday night is the school lock-in. After both of these things I'm going to be heading home Saturday morning. I'm very excited about going home and seeing my family and people from church.

Teen Power seemed to go over well tonight. A few of the workers got up and each talked about one of the Ten Commandments. The teens seemed to listen so hopefully they got something out of it. If you think about it, could you help us pray for the teens that they would be open to God's will for their lives, and that they can say NO when they are tempted to sin. These teens are very special to me and what an impact they can have in their family and community if they only will allow God to be ruler of their lives.
Please pray for these teens they desperately need it. Please check out their blog here

I'm off to be productive now. Goodnight

-SKW

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you. I too was involved in teen power when I was there, I will pray for you and for these teens.

Anonymous said...

Yes! more prayer! Hey nice update. Good stuff. Honest, good pictures (serious) You are a great mom