Thursday, April 3, 2008

Get to know me better game

Let's see...rules first.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to each blog to leave a comment, saying "you've been tagged, come to my blog to read the details."

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was in 4th or 5th grade doing what most normal 10 year olds do.

Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Get caught up on homework tonight
2. Do Laundry
3. Clean my room
4. Get extra Sleep tonight
5. enjoy hanging out with friends

Snacks that I enjoy:
Summer sausage, cheese, and crackers, Fried peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, Apples with peanut butter, fruit in general

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Make sure I was completely debt free.
2. Support a missionary/ministry
3. Pay parents bills/buy them a new house/new car
4. Travel to many new exciting places


Three of my bad habits:
1. Going back to bed after I'm up for the day (between classes)
2. Not calling home as much as I would like to
3. Cracking my fingers and toes

Five Places I have Lived:
1. Edinburgh, IN
2. Columbus, IN
3. Cincinnati, OH
4.-------------
5 -------------

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Expo at Montana Mikes'
2. Server at Steak-n-shake and Montana Mikes'
3. House cleaner for some really rich family
4. Babysitter
5. Hostess

Seven people I want to know more about (A nice way to say TAG!)....
1. Lynnette Williams
2. Nichole Bullock
3. Alana Smith
4. Leanna Martin
5. Shane Muir
6. Sam McConkey
7. Isaac Owens

2 comments:

Sam said...

So what's your idea of normal 10 year old activities? Does hurling your body from a rooftop count? Or how about feeding earthworms to your two year old sister? Or giving into that dare to stick your tongue to a frozen flag pole?
Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Is not calling home enough considered a bad habit if you also don't answer when they call you? Just curious!!!! ;-)