Saturday, April 26, 2008

SLEEP.....HOME....Wonderful Words to my ears!

Last night supper was very good, and the lock-in was a lot of fun. Toward the last half hour I spent there the lack of sleep really kicked in so I gave in and went back to school to find my bed. Sleep was wonderful!


Today has been very uneventful but fun at the same time. I spent the afternoon with my little cousin Jacob!

(I don't know what was happening in this pic but I like it)
Today we spent a lot of time with his new chickens and turkeys. Jacob absolutely loves them, and would spend all day out there if allowed. These creatures amaze me. They are so little, but know exactly what to do to survive. While I was out in the coop today I was reminded that these chicks are just another example of God's creation. These animals are doing exactly what God created them to do. It was a lesson that I relearned today. Am I following out God's will for my life?
I am enjoying being home for just a few days, spending time with my family is always a thing I love to do.
Jacob with a lil' chick
Love ya Jacob you are awesome!
Tonight, at church Bro. Cravens spoke on how there is constantly a spiritual warfare going on, and that we need to be alerted about this. Prayer is a vitial part of our Christian life, without prayer and time spent with God we will be as a wilted flower, useless and not fit. How true this is.




3 comments:

Leanna said...

I love the pics of you with your cousin! Very cute.

Sam said...

good post! (i know I'm vague, lol)

Ike said...

I like sleep.


I love sleep.


If sleep were a girl, I would marry her...