Saturday, May 17, 2008

A mixture of stuff....

It's late and I should be in bed, but I'm sitting here holding Kaiden who is fighting sleep terribly.
Finals are finally over and I am so glad that they are over.
Camp meeting is here and we have had awesome services each time.

Summer is almost here, and I will be very grateful for the break. I will be staying in Cincinnati, for the first month and a half. I will be living with my brother and his family, and being a nanny for three different families. In July I will head to New Mexico for three weeks. I'm very excited about this. This will be part of my internship and I can't wait until the time comes. The group going out is going to be a fun group, and ones that I WILL be really close to when I return.

I believe that I'm going to tell my family good-bye and make the drive back to GBS. Hopefully sleep will come shortly after I arrive in my bed.(sorry for all the rambling)

Good-night friends,
- SKW

1 comments:

Sam said...

not rambling. thanks for the update. hope you have an awesome summer.