Thursday, May 29, 2008

Things you may not know about me...

  1. I sleep only on my right side
  2. I sleep with my special pillow & blanket (long story)
  3. I have cousins on my mom's side that are old enough to be my parents
  4. I am the youngest and only grand daughter on my mom's side
  5. I wear a size 9.5 or 10 shoe
  6. I attempt to play the piano and soprano saxophone
  7. My middle name comes from both of my Grandma's name
  8. I have a red LG chocolate cell phone
  9. I absolutely love snow
  10. I am my daddy's baby girl ;)
  11. I love cookie dough
  12. I could live on mashed potatoes and noodles
  13. I have to many cousins to count on the Burton side
  14. I love pictures, and scrapbooking when I have the time
  15. Reading is one of the greatest things in the world
  16. I have very long, brown straight hair
  17. I love children
  18. I have the coolest parents in the world
  19. Sometimes I love my brother
  20. I love Jesus with all my heart!

11 comments:

Ike said...

hey you!
nice to hear that your summer is going well.

P.S.- Mashed potatoes and noodles?
Really?

Sarah said...

Yes Ike, mashed potatoes and noodles is my all time favorite food!

Sam said...

i tend to roll from side to side when I sleep, but most generally I sleep on my side.

Anyway, interesting post. I liked. Knew most of the stuff except about your family.

Cease said...

Actually...Your phone is not red...I was there, it is a Black Cherry colored LG Chocolate.
:)
Hi.
-Me.

Alanna said...

So all of your cousins on your mom's side are guys? Did I read it right? :)

Sam said...

How can it be a chocolate phone if its black cherry, or red??

Cease said...

Quite simply...Haven't you heard of flavored chocolate?

Sarah said...

Sam, Tony, you guys are crazy! lol. Alana yes all of my first cousins on my mom's side are guys. Its great too growing up I was spoiled by all of them. They love me! Second cousins there are two girls and they are very young.

Sam said...

Posh. Spoiled children misbehave!

Sarah said...

some do

Sam said...

what an arrogant thing to say!