Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Raining...Reading...Baking...

Today was just another one of those days... Rain always makes me just want to curl up in my bed with a good book and read the day away. I read some today while babysitting and enjoyed it very much. I'm looking forward to finishing my book probably tomorrow and then start on another one!


All day I was in the mood to bake cookies. So eventually I gave in and made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies. Meaghan was so excited that we were making cookies that she had to help me make them. I was very excited about baking cookies also, its been a while since I have cooked or baked anything and can't wait to do it again sometime soon. I absolutely love to cook and bake. Hope Lynnette doesn't mind me taking over the kitchen once in awhile while I'm here.
I was so glad to actually go home this past weekend. I worked, slept, and then got very hyper. While I was home I went outside and played with Boomer. It was a thrill to run in the clean country air with my dog. I absolutely love the country and miss it very much.I have more that I want to blog about, but I'm going to read for awhile and then head off to sleep. Good-night all

2 comments:

Scott & Lynnette said...

Thanks so much for the cookies!! Feel free to take over the kitchen whenever you want. Then you may also have free reign of the laundry room too!! :)
Seriously, thanks for all your help!

Sam said...

Ah yes, I'm enjoying the country air too. It's so beautiful out here. (Nice post)