Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love Fall!

I love Fall and the cold weather that it brings. The only thing that I miss about this year is the leaves are not turning colors.

I'm smiling because I'm happy, and I'm going to spend the majority of my day outside! This always makes me excited.

Life has been busy lately. I'm a little concerned how I'm going to get everything done and paid for but my Dad reassured me that everything will work out the way its suppose to. In the mean time I'm going to rely on God's strength and I will get through this crazy part of the semester.

Tonight is Teen Power and I'm excited about this. I love spending time with these teens. These teens are special to me. I know God has a plan for them and what an impact they can be. I know they have given me a different outlook on ministry and for that I'm grateful.

1 comments:

Alanna said...

And I'm sure you are making a HUGE impact on their lives, because you have been faithful to them and have become their friend!