Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Monday

Monday started out to be just another Monday. When I woke up I wanted to go back to sleep, but made myself get up and go to classes. When I was finished my plans were to go take an hour nap and then spend the afternoon doing homework. Of course we all know that plans don't go as planned. At lunch Joshua said that he had to go home to register to vote. I also needed to go to the court house for an absentee form so I rode along.

Monday was the first day that you could actually start voting. So I voted instead of getting a form, and the hassle with that. I also was able to spend some time at home. It had been awhile since I had been home, and it felt good to be there. I spent the afternoon baking cookies, and doing some homework. That evening, my parents and I went down to Snappy's Pizza and had an awesome meal.

I must say that going home, even though it was very short time, was worth it. I can tell the difference in my week. I've been able to get up on time this week, I've gotten a lot accomplished that I probably wouldn't have, and there are a few more things. I'm thankfully that I was able to go home and just spend time with my Momma and Dad.

It been a great week so far, but I am greatly looking forward to this weekend!

2 comments:

coffeechica said...

i'm glad you were able to relax at home and baking is always fun... especially so at your house ;) hehehehe

Nichole said...

You voted for Obama, right? Just kidding :)