Thursday, October 2, 2008

This week has been busy, but I am hoping that it quickly comes to an end. Two things had me stressed out, one is over with, and the other will be before nine in the morning! I had to write seven poems for my children's literature class, and I was quite surprised how they turned out. Once I picked a topic the words came with little struggle. I have my first test tomorrow, but with the help of classmates to study with and a good review I'm hoping to do well.

I intend to blog about some of the things that has happened this week but I can't promise. I'm very excited the weekend is coming up and I will have a few extra hours to catch up on the sleep that I have been losing.

God is amazing! He answers prayers and supplies the needs far more than I ever imagined possible. I've been reminded lately by two different people on the subject of prayer. I had a professor say today that he'd rather us take a grade cut in one of his classes than to miss the most important part of our day, prayer and devotion. Pastor Chip recently spoke on prayer and how we don't take it as serious as we should. We need to be persistent in praying and ask God to do great things for us. We tend to ask for small things, but we serve an Almighty God, we need to learn to ask for bigger things. I'm glad that I personally know this God and that my love and desire to know Him deeper is growing with everyday.

1 comments:

A Day in my World said...

Great post Sarah!!
I'm glad I joined the blogging world bcuz I can leave you comments now. lol.