Sunday, December 2, 2007

Amazed

Sometimes I am amazed at God. When your at your very lowest point and just need encouraging God sends out his blessings upon you. Just recently I felt like I was all alone in this world, but He came to me in a sweet way & reminded me that He has everything under control.

Two weeks ago the teen power workers got together and were praying for the teens, but specifically that someone would come to know God as the personal Lord & Savior. We fasted a meal on Tuesday and prayed through-out the service and the result was two people ended up getting saved. How amazing is that. Through this I was reminded that if we seek God first he will see that our needs are fulfilled.

Once, again I am reminded how amazing God is. He is faithful, loving, kind, all-knowing, an a personal friend to me. Okay, so i was going to post a picture but its not working so thats its for now. I'm off to homework....................Good-night friends

1 comments:

coffeechica said...

amen! :) love ya, my friend