Thursday, December 13, 2007

At last, I have seen the light again!

WOW! What a week. I must say that this week has been full of Christmas Parties & studying for those finals and parties still to go to. I had a grand total of 5 finals this week & yes a few of them were a little on the difficult side. One of my finals took from 9:35 till 11:00 I was a little overwhelmed with this test. I was able to use notes for this test, but the questions were scattered so I was searching for the answers all over my notes.

About an hour ago I finished my last final for this semester and think I did very well on it :). Now, I'm sitting at work with nothing to do. I'm very thankful for this...a time to sit and relax after the long stressful week that I had.

I have to give God thanks for this semester. He helped me to get things done when they needed done. He gave strength to keep going when I didn't feel like I could & most of all He kept me well for the most part the entire semester. I have been sick since Thanksgiving but with His help have been able to finish the semester. PRAISE GOD ITS OVER!

I am leaving tomorrow afternoon to go home for a little over three weeks. When I come back I should be refreshed and ready for the next semester. I'm very thankful that this semester has came to a close! :)

0 comments: