Monday, December 24, 2007

CHRISTMAS.......

I can't believe that Christmas is less than 24 hrs. away! I'm excited to see my parents open their gifts & I'm to the point now I want to see what my presents are...even more I'm still trying to figure out what that one box under the tree is. It's small, makes noise when you shake it, and its kinda of heavy. I haven't decided yet but I think that might be the first present that I open. Yes, I'm still a kid when it comes Christmas time!

This past weekend my family & I went to Cincinnati for an early Christmas with my brother. I got a few things and I liked them a lot. The most exciting thing was watching my niece open her presents. She would shake each one & then rip the paper off after someone started it for her. The funny part was that she had to get off every piece of paper. She would get very frustrated at times....When she finally got it open she would drop the contents of the box out & that was it. She didn't really pay attention to what was in there. It was very humorous at times especially when she would look at you and say" That not funny!"

I'm excited to be off work for the rest of today & all day tomorrow. Yes, I had to work on Christmas Eve but it wasn't that bad. I got to read a good book while waiting on customers to come & buy gift cards & then had to go close dish. I wasn't thrilled about washing dishes for exactly 2hrs but I got an extra $20.00 so I was okay with it afterwards.
Well, I hope that you have a blessed Christmas. I need to go now..............bye friends!

0 comments: