Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am enjoying BREAK so far.....

Being on break is the greatest thing in the world! So far this break I have gotten a lot of things accomplished........

  1. I have slept as much & as long as I wanted
  2. Eaten some excellent food
  3. Worked as much as possible

Work doesn't sound exciting, but I must say I truly love my job, and its fun to go back to work after being at school. My job is always exciting, you never know exactly what will happen, or exactly what you will be doing, but you always know it will be fun & busy, or boring & slow.



I have truly enjoyed catching up on my sleep & eating home-cooked meals. Tonight when I got off work I came home and made a home-made pizza. It looked very good and honestly couldn't wait to eat some of it. Around six tonight I received a phone called & my managers at work were begging me to come back to work because they were so busy. So off to work I went with no pizza. Although, when I got home tonight, the pizza was even better than what it would of been around six.



The rest of my week is full of plans to finish Christmas shopping and working. This weekend my family and I are traveling to Cincinnati to have Christmas with my brother and his family. I'm not so sure I like this idea but I honestly have no choice in the matter. I like the idea of having all my present to open on Christmas Day. I won't be opening all of my presents but still its something new that I'm not sure I like but will do anyways. The most exciting thing about this weekend is that I will get to see my adorable niece Meaghan!

I love this girl to piece... Well, I think I should head to bed now so that I will be ready for the day that lays ahead for me tomorrow. Good-night friends

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Sara...=)
I like your idea about getting lots of sleep. Starting today, that is exacty what I will be doing. =) I took my boards this week, and passed!!!!! So, now the stress and all of that is over. Yay! And I can get on with my life.
Have a great Christmas. Can't wait to see ya next year!! =)

Sam said...

thought I'd leave you a note to let you know that I read your blog, and will prolly start checkin it out. looks good. you may read mine if you wish. anyhoo, I really like your thoughts...[sam]