Thursday, December 6, 2007

The end is just in sight!

WOW! The semester is almost finished! Praise the good Lord. Let me just tell you about my week
Monday- My 20th birthday! I was excited to spend the day with friends, but then sad about it because I wasn't spending it with my family. It hit me on Sunday when I was at home for my birthday that this will probably start the long trend of not being with my parents for my birthday again. Hopefully, someday I'll be able to spend it with someone I truly love & think the world of. But for now the thought of spending your 1st birthday away from parents was a little depressing.

The good news about it was my friends made up for it. Some of my closest friends on campus took me out for my birthday. Brandon, Joe, Josh, Heather, Maria, Esther, and myself all went to Olive Garden and it was very good. The funny thing about the night was everyone got there food except me. When they were nearly finished with their food mine finally arrived. I didn't order anything that was complicated...who knows what happen. At least I finally got it & enjoyed it.

Tuesday- A very busy day! I got up around 4:00 in the morning to babysit. Went down and got my niece and was intending to put her to bed, but to my surprise she was WIDE awake :( this is impossible for a two year old she should be wanting to go back to bed. Tried to beg her to go to bed and it not working. The whole time she was laying beside me saying plz no, plz no, look Christmas lights :) Yes, the verse I will bless the LORD at all times was going through my head Didn't she know that I just wanted 45 mins of sleep. Finally got her to sleep :) then it was time to head to classes. Went to class from 7-1:00, worked from 1-4, went to teen power 5-8, had volleyball from 8-10, and then finally homework. Yes Tuesdays are extremely busy for me.

Wednesday- Skipped everything except work to sleep. It was needed and helped me out in many ways. Got an antibiotic for this horrible cough that I have been fighting for a couple of weeks, and now am on the mend.

Thursday- Got up around 5:30 to take a test, went to breakfast, went to classes, and now finally sitting at my desk blogging :). I have two papers to finish writing and turn in, in about an hour and then all of my homework will be finished for this semester. Yes i said ALL of my homework will be finished for the semester!!!!

As I said, the end is just in sight! I'm so thankful for the Lord's help through this semester. Yes, it has been a very busy one but I have gained a lot of knowledge and believe it has been very helpful to me. I just have the Christmas play to do this weekend, and than finals next week and I'm home for almost three whole entire weeks.

Hope you have a wonderful day friends, until next time.............I'm off to writing papers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I have a question...were you the girl that was at Starbuck friday night after GBS program?? I am Brandon Hilligoss' sister just wondering. My blog is on Kimberley Browns....Janella T or www.justbeingchatty.blogspot.com
Just let me know. Thanks.

Sarah said...

Yes, I am the girl who was at Starbucks Friday night! I will make sure I look at your site. It was nice meeting you the other night. Have a wonderful day Janella.