Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This past weekend was an excellent weekend! I was able to get a lot of homework accomplished. I am currently not as stressed as I was before. Last night, was a good night and a bad night all combined. My volleyball team won again! This is the good thing about last night, the bad thing is that I got hit in the head with a football thrown from across the gym. Yes, it did hurt and I still have a headache from it, but I must say I'm thankful nothing bad came of it.

Last week I got an answer to prayer and I'm very thankful for that! God always seems to work things out just when you don't think they will. There was a situation that I just didn't know how it was going to work out. I was getting a little stressed about it, but I knew God knew what was going on and would provide when it was best. I had just stopped thinking about it and knew that it would all be okay, when someone that I haven't talked to in a long time came up to me and said that they had been thinking about me. In the midst of this my prayer had been answered, and it was a reassurance from God that He has my best interest in mind! I'm thankful that I serve a God who holds all the water in the universe in his hands, and He's the same God who takes care of me

0 comments: