Friday, February 15, 2008

How blessed are you?

Have you ever stopped to consider how blessed you really are? I have been thinking about life in general recently and came to the conclusion that I am a very blessed person. Here are just a few examples:

  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Health
  4. Education
  5. New Life
To me the most important one is new life. I'm very thankful that I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian home. I'm thankful for the generations before me that made the choice to follow Christ and what a legacy that has been past down to me. I'm thankful that at a very young age I made the choice to be a Christian. The Christian life isn't easy at times, and yes I've had my share of trials and will still continue to have them but I wouldn't trade this Christian life for anything. I have peace and joy within that nothing else but salvation can bring!

2 comments:

Ike said...

New life in Christ, abundant and free
what glories shine, what joys are mine, what glorious blessings I see!
My past with it's sin, the searching and strife, forever gone, there's a bright new dawn, for in Christ I have found new life!

Praise the Lord!

Sam said...

thank you so much for your reminder!! I praise God for what he's done