Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day!

Yes thats correct it snowed here in Cincinnati...okay so mostly ice but it actually looks like winter out there. As a result of the snow I got to SLEEP IN!! and get homework finished. I'm hoping that we get another tomorrow but I'm won't hold my breath.

So, tonight, I was suppose to be write a paper about Muhammad. While doing the research for this paper I kept finding more information and I want to use all of it. Because of spending a LOT of time researching, my paper isn't finished. It only suppose to be 3-4 pgs, but I have so many thoughts running though my head about what I want to write that poor Mr. Glick might get a very long paper....ok so I'm going to try and keep it at 4pgs.

Tonight we lost our volleyball game but it was very close the first two games. The third game we got blown away 8-3 or something like that. But I have faith...GO STARS!!

And now I must say Good-night, and get back to the paper that needs to be finished......

0 comments: