Thursday, February 7, 2008

Random things

Today has been a good day! We didn't have classes today, but instead had Student Development Day. Mr. Miles and Ms. V were the speakers and they did an excellent job.

Currently, I'm sitting in the office looking out the window and thinking about how the weather has been recently. Earlier this week it was nice enough out not to wear a coat, yesterday it was raining and today is just another cold winter day. I for one am just about ready for spring to come and stay. I love winter, only because of the snow, and we haven't had very much of it this winter. I love to be out in the snow and absoultely love to snowmobile....oh well enough about that.

Tonight, I need to finish my Doctrine of Holiness homework, and read a few chapters in my Islam book which is a book that I really enjoy reading. Also, tonight there is an all girls night at Dorca's house. I don't know what all is going to be happening, but I do know that we will eat, possibly bake cookies, and then turn the subject into more spiritually issues.

I love working down town with the teens. It something that I never thought I would enjoy but I truly love it. I'm thankful that God has given me the desire to want to work down in the inner-city.

1 comments:

Ike said...

I formally apologize for looking at your blog.

Good posts, by the way.